Prize draw terms and conditions page
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who complete the competition entry from at one of the following Classic Car Shows and signs up to become an Autoserve Club member before the entry deadline.
Clubs & Classics – Ripon Racecourse – Sunday 12th June
Classics at Houghton Tower – Preston – Sunday 26th June
Classic & Performance Motor Show – Leighton Hall, Carnforth – Sunday 3rd July
Lytham Hall Classic Car & Motorcycle Show – Lytham St Anne’s – Sunday 7th August
Northumberland Classic & Performance Motor Show – Corbridge – Sunday 14th August
Classic & Performance Motor Show – Ripley Castle – Monday 29th August
- Employees of Autoserve (“Autoserve”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By passing your details to an Autoserve representative at the show, you agree to receive emails from Autoserve and Autoserve Club Ltd containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the competition entry form at the Classic Car Show and sign up and pay to become an Autoserve Club member. Proof of purchase of an Autoserve Club membership is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Autoserve supercar prize draw” in the subject line. To enter and claim the prize, entrants must enter the competition in person and have a full and valid drivers licence.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- Autoserve accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Autoserve.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 00:01am on 1st September 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Entries from the following shows will be The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place Week commencing 5th September 2022.
- The winner will receive a choice gift voucher for a supercar driving day experience provided via ‘Into The Blue’ and a years free Autoserve Club membership.
Supercar driving day experience: The voucher will allow the winner to book a date to suite them along with a choice of locations. This prize is valid for one person and the laps/cars cannot be shared with another person. A full driver’s licence is required for each participant and must be presented upon registration at the track on the day. Spectators are welcome to attend with you and watch from the track-side. A number of photo and video packages are available but are not included in the prize. The winner will drive one supercar around a track for approx. 3 miles. The choice of cars is subject to change but currently includes an Aston Martin DB9/V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Ferrari 360 – Prestwold only / F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR, Porsche 911, Ariel Atom, Bentley Continental – Prestwold only & a BMW i8. Vehicles and their availability will differ by location and Autoserve will not be held responsible for any vehicles that are not available.
A years free Autoserve Club membership: Any club membership you have paid since you entered the competition will be refunded via PayPal and your future payments paused until your membership anniversary where payments will continue via Paypal until cancelled by yourself.
- Autoserve accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the destination, any food and drink expenses along with any extra lap costs, photography costs, memorabilia items, insurance, damage, premium circuit upgrades or any overnight stay costs).
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 12th September 2022 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Autoserve within 14 days of being notified by Autoserve, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Autoserve shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Autoserve shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize confirmation will be sent to the winner by email whereas the actual gift voucher will be either posted or hand-delivered by Autoserve.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 12th September 2022 by sending a request and stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing department, Autoserve, Unit 2 St.Kenelm Court, Steelpark Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 8HD.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Autoserve retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Autoserve’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Autoserve and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Autoserve and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Autoserve accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Autoserve further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Autoserve for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Autoserve reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Autoserve in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Autoserve shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, supplier bankruptcy, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Autoserve, Unit 2 St.Kenelm Court, Steelpark Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 8HD.
- Autoserve is the promoter of this prize draw and accepts no liability for the prize once the voucher has been received by the winner.